Palmetto Bay Property Management
The Village of Palmetto Bay extends from Southwest 136 Street to 184 Street to the east side of South Dixie Highway. It incorporated in 2002 and is a vibrant community with over 24,000 residents. Palmetto Bay’s real estate is comprised of older homes on large lots. Older, however, doesn’t mean run-down. The Village has developed its own community character by installing unique street signs, pushing beautification projects, and installing its own police force.
Owning a rental property in Palmetto Bay would be a great investment but considering the age of a house is always important when dealing with maintenance. Many homes in Palmetto Bay also have swimming pools which are a good selling point but also demand consideration when renting. A professional property manager with a knowledgeable maintenance staff would be helpful.
When you partner with Real Property Management Dade, you are investing your real estate in hands that you can trust. Our proficiency in the Palmetto Bay area works for your good. We use this expertise to specialize in thriving within the local market and the unique characteristics of your tenants. This lets you appreciate the benefits of putting money into Palmetto Bay real estate while permitting us to take care of the nuts and bolts of property management.
Palmetto Bay Property Management Services
Real Property Management Dade’s residential property management services include:
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Regular Evaluations
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- On-Going Communication
- Full-Service Leasing
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Timely Rent Collection
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our system is simple. We give skillful, trustworthy property management services, from vetting tenants and filling spaces for rent to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are a financier with multiple rental homes or an inadvertent landlord, we have your solution. In addition to over 30 years of experience, we remove the complications in managing your investment by giving rent appraisals, affordable maintenance, all-inclusive accounting services, and more.
- Gone are the days of working day and night for do-it-yourself property management. You’ll be regularly notified when a different tenant has rented your property, when rent is obtained, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when repairs or maintenance are required. Also, your property’s information will always be made available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. With RPM Dade, it’s simple to see how the suitable property management company makes it uncomplicated for you to do well as a rental property owner.
- We are an industry leader in the area of licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our teams qualified to handle any situation imaginable with your Palmetto Bay property. Mainly, our chief goal is to promote high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters to ensure that your property is taken care of just like how you would want your own home managed. When we do the tedious and seemingly unending property management tasks for your property, you get to save time for the more important things. You could use that time to invest in more properties and/or strengthen your different business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As we continue to expand, the locations that we manage also flourish. We are not restricted to the locations listed below, rather we are primed to grow with you based on your individual location and needs. Just tell us if your location is not part of the list.
Our main office is in Miami, FL, and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Dade
You are guaranteed to save money at every step of the process with our property management strategy. We make it easy to guard your investment, decrease expenses, and maximize your income— without intruding in your everyday life.
If you are interested in having your Palmetto Bay property managed by Real Property Management Dade, have more questions, or just want to talk to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 305-501-1511 today!
“We have worked with Real Property Management Dade for 5 years. They never keep the house empty for long. The turn-around between tenants is about 30 days – enough to get repairs and updates done as needed. They have their own repair person they work with, so maintenance and repair costs are kept to a minimum.
If you are interested in renting out your home, I would recommend RPM Dade.”