Doral Property Management
If you’re looking into obtaining an investment property in Doral, FL, chances are that you are also considering property management. And if you’re not, you have to be! From regular maintenance to renter relationships, it can surely be quite overwhelming. But the solution to maximizing your return on investment is utilizing a team of experts well informed in both the property management industry and the Doral area.
When you partner with Real Property Management Dade, you are placing your property in hands that you can depend on. Our team knows the Doral area, meaning we specialize in thriving within the local market and unique characteristics of your tenants. This enables you to enjoy the benefits of investing in Doral real estate while letting us take care of the nuts and bolts of property management.
Doral Property Management Services
Real Property Management Dade’s residential property management services include:
- On-Going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Evaluations
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our program is simple. We produce expert, dependable property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance plans and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with multiple rental homes or an unintentional landlord, we have your solution. With over 30 years of experience, we make it easy to manage your investment by offering rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- Gone are the restless nights of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always know when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when maintenance or repairs are needed. In addition to all that, you will always have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With RPM Dade, it’s easy to see how the right property management company makes it easy for you to achieve success as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry leader when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team formidable against any situation imaginable with your Doral rental property. When it comes down to it, our main goal is to foster high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters to ensure that your property is treated just like how you would want your own home managed. When you allow us to handle the continuous, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and you can focus your efforts on acquiring more properties and cultivating your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
Our main office is in Miami, FL, and our other current services areas include:
- Coconut Grove
- Cutler Bay
- Palmetto Bay
- Coral Gables
Please note that we are not limited to the areas listed above, rather we are ready to grow with you and your needs. We will always work with you regarding both your property and your tenants. Just give us a call if your location is not currently listed.
Contact Real Property Management Dade
Our property management strategy is guaranteed to save you money at every stage of the process. We make it easy to protect your investment, minimize costs, and maximize your income—without interrupting your daily life.
If you are interested in having your Doral property managed by Real Property Management Dade, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 305-501-1511 today!
Life in Doral
Doral is a city in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. One of 34 municipalities in the county, it is one mile (1.6 km) from Miami International Airport and 13 miles (21 km) from Downtown Miami. The city regularly hosts more than 100,000 people who work in Miami. Doral occupies 15 square miles (39 km2) bordered on the west by the Ronald Reagan Turnpike, on the north by the Town of Medley, on the east by the Palmetto Expressway and on the south by the City of Sweetwater. It is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to 6,012,331 people in a 2015 estimate.
Doral has operated under the mayor-council-manager form of government since incorporation. Policymaking and legislative authority are vested in a governing council consisting of the mayor and four other councilmembers. The council, which is elected at large, is responsible for passing ordinances and resolutions, adopting the annual budget, and appointing the city manager, city clerk, and city attorney. The city manager is responsible for carrying out the council’s policies and ordinances, overseeing the government’s daily operations, and appointing the heads of various departments.
Call us if you own a property in Doral!
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide