Coral Gables Property Management
If you’re looking into finding an investment property in Coral Gables, FL, odds are that you are also thinking about property management. And if you’re not, you should be! From daily maintenance to renter relations, it can easily be quite overwhelming. But the key to maximizing your return on investment is hiring a team of experts well informed in both the property management industry and the Coral Gables area.
When you partner with Real Property Management Dade, you are placing your property in hands that you can depend on. Our team knows the Coral Gables area, meaning we specialize in thriving within the local market and unique characteristics of your tenants. This allows you to enjoy the benefits of investing in Coral Gables real estate while letting us take care of the nuts and bolts of property management.
Coral Gables Property Management Services
Real Property Management Dade’s residential property management services include:
- On-Going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Evaluations
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our approach is simple. We provide professional, trustworthy property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with several rental homes or an unintentional landlord, we have your solution. With over 30 years of experience, we make it easy to manage your investment by offering rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- Gone are the sleepless nights of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always know when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when maintenance or repairs are needed. In addition to all that, you will always have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With RPM Dade, it’s easy to see how the right property management company makes it easy for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry leader when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team formidable against any situation imaginable with your Coral Gables rental property. When it comes down to it, our main goal is to foster high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters to ensure that your property is treated just like how you would want your own home managed. When you allow us to handle the continuous, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and you can focus your efforts on acquiring more properties and cultivating your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
Our main office is in Miami, FL and our other current services areas include:
- Coconut Grove
- Cutler Bay
- Palmetto Bay
- Coral Gables
Please note that we are not limited to the areas listed above, rather we are ready to grow with you and your needs. We will always work with you regarding both your property and your tenants. Just give us a call if your location is not currently listed.
Contact Real Property Management Dade
Our property management strategy is guaranteed to save you money at every stage of the process. We make it easy to protect your investment, minimize costs, and maximize your income—without interrupting your daily life.
If you are interested in having your Coral Gables property managed by Real Property Management Dade, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 305-501-1511 today!
Life in Coral Gables
Coral Gables was one of the first planned communities, and its planning was based on the popular early twentieth century City Beautiful Movement. It is infamous for its strict zoning regulations. The city was developed by George Merrick during the Florida land boom of the 1920s. The city’s architecture is almost entirely Mediterranean Revival style, mandated in the original plan, including the Coral Gables Congregational Church, donated by Merrick. The domed Catholic Church of the Little Flower was built somewhat later, in a similar Spanish Renaissance style. By 1926, the city covered 10,000 acres (4,000 ha) and had netted $150 million in sales, with over $100 million spent on development.
Call our office now if you own a property in Coral Gables!