Miami Property Management
Miami has proven to be a great place to own rental property. It’s densely populated and is still growing. New neighborhoods are forming and old ones are changing. The city is a leader in entertainment, the arts, culture, media, commerce, and trade among others. South Florida has started to build again. Broward and Miami-Dade counties have seen some substantial swings on the price of real estate in the last decade. Rental prices have constantly gone up however, making Miami attractive to investors.
If you already own a rental property or are considering becoming a landlord, it’s important to know the area. Property management Miami or anywhere for that matter is local in nature. This type of investment requires a hands-on approach. Having a professional close by will ensure your best interests are looked after.
Miami Property Management Services
Real Property Management Dade’s residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication ›
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising ›
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection ›
- Full-Service Leasing ›
- Timely Rent Collection ›
- Regular Inspections ›
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance ›
- Strict and Compliant Evictions ›
- Comprehensive Accounting ›
Why Choose Us?
- Our approach is simple. We give professional, credible property management services. This range of services covers screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance systems and rent collection. Either you’re an investor with multiple rental homes or unintentional landlord, we have your answer. In addition to over 30 years of experience, we remove the complications in managing your investment by giving rent appraisals, affordable maintenance, all-inclusive accounting services, and more.
- You no longer have to work like a dog for your do-it-yourself property management. You’ll be notified every time there’s an update— if a property is rented out to a different tenant when a collection is made, when (and why) someone is evicted, and when repairs or maintenance is requested or required. Over and beyond that, you will have online access to your property’s information anytime you want. With RPM Dade, it’s plain to see how the right property management company makes you succeed with ease as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry leader in the area of licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our teams qualified to handle any situation imaginable with your Miami property. When it comes down to it, our main aim is to encourage high-quality partnerships with both investors and tenants to make certain that your property is cared for just like how you would want your own home cared for. When we do the tedious and seemingly unending property management tasks for your property, you get to save time for the more important things. You could use that time to invest in more properties and/or strengthen your different business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As we continue to grow, the locations we manage also grow with us. We are not reduced to the areas listed below, but we are more than willing to expand and grow with you dependent on your individual location and needs. Just tell us if your location is not part of the list.
Our main office is in Miami, FL, and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Dade
Our property management strategy will surely save you money at every level of the process. We make it easy to guard your investment, decrease expenses, and maximize your income— without intruding in your everyday life.
If you are interested in having your Miami property managed by Real Property Management Dade, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 305-501-1511 today!
“We have worked with Real Property Management Dade for 5 years. They never keep the house empty for long. The turn-around between tenants is about 30 days – enough to get repairs and updates done as needed. They have their own repair person they work with, so maintenance and repair costs are kept to a minimum.
If you are interested in renting out your home, I would recommend RPM Dade.”