Hialeah Property Management
If you’re in the process of finding an investment property in Hialeah, FL, then chances are that you are likewise thinking about property management. And in case you’re not, you ought to be! From the regular maintenance to renter communications, it can easily be quite overwhelming. However, the secret to making the most on your return on investment is to employ a team of experts well informed in both the property management industry and the Hialeah area.
When you make Real Property Management Dade your partner in business, you are placing your property in hands that you can depend on. Our team knows the Hialeah area, meaning we specialize in thriving within the local market and unique characteristics of your tenants. This allows you to enjoy the benefits of investing in Hialeah real estate while letting us take care of the nuts and bolts of property management.
Hialeah Property Management Services
Real Property Management Dade’s residential property management services include:
- On-Going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Evaluations
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our approach is simple. We provide professional, trustworthy property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with several rental homes or an unintentional landlord, we have your solution. With over 30 years of experience, we make it easy to manage your investment by offering rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- Gone are the sleepless nights of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always know when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when maintenance or repairs are needed. In addition to all that, you will always have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With RPM Dade, it’s easy to see how the right property management company makes it easy for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry leader when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team formidable against any situation imaginable with your Hialeah rental property. When it comes down to it, our main goal is to foster high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters to ensure that your property is treated just like how you would want your own home managed. When you allow us to handle the continuous, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and you can focus your efforts on acquiring more properties and cultivating your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
Our main office is in Miami, FL, and our other current services areas include:
- Coconut Grove
- Cutler Bay
- Palmetto Bay
- Coral Gables
Please note that we are not limited to the areas listed above, rather we are ready to grow with you and your needs. We will always work with you regarding both your property and your tenants. Just give us a call if your location is not currently listed.
Contact Real Property Management Dade
Our property management strategy is guaranteed to save you money at every stage of the process. We make it easy to protect your investment, minimize costs, and maximize your income—without interrupting your daily life.
If you are interested in having your Hialeah property managed by Real Property Management Dade, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 305-501-1511 today!
Life in Hialeah
Hialeah is a city in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. With the population of 233,339 at the 2019 United States Census, Hialeah is the sixth-largest city in Florida. It is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,198,782 people at the 2018 census. It is located west-northwest of Miami, and is the only place in the county, other than Homestead, Florida, to have its street grid numbered separately from the rest of the county (which is otherwise based on Miami Avenue at Flagler Street in downtown Miami, the county seat).
Call us if you own a property in Hialeah!