Kendall Property Management
Kendall has grown to be an expansive suburban community in southwest Miami-Dade. Kendall reaches to US-1 to the east and Florida’s Turnpike to the west. Other areas even further west are still commonly referred to as Kendall or West Kendall.
There are plenty of rental opportunities for landlords. Many homes in Kendall are newer construction so they require less maintenance. Single-family homes, townhouses, and condos make up most of the rental market. There are a high number of communities that have a homeowners association. This has positive and negative implications for rental homeowners.
When you come together with Real Property Management Dade, you are placing your property in hand you can count on. Our company is familiar with the Kendall area, meaning we specialize in developing within the local market and dealing with the distinctive characteristics of your renters. This lets you appreciate the benefits of putting money into Kendall real estate while permitting us to take care of the nuts and bolts of property management.
Kendall Property Management Services
Real Property Management Dade’s residential property management services include:
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Regular Evaluations
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- On-Going Communication
- Full-Service Leasing
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Timely Rent Collection
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our means are straightforward. We give skillful, trustworthy property management services, from vetting tenants and filling spaces for rent to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether or not you are a buyer with a few rental homes or an accidental landlord, we have your answer. With over 30 years in the game, we put forward top-quality rent assessments, cost-effective maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more. These services will make it easy to manage your investment.
- Gone are the days of working day and night for do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always be made aware of when your property is rented out to a new resident, when and why a tenant is being evicted, when maintenance or repairs are needed, and when rent is collected. Furthermore, your property’s information online will always be available whenever you need it. With RPM Dade, it’s apparent how the right property management company allows you to do very well as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry leader in the fields of licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team prepared to deal with any situation imaginable with your Kendall property. Our main goal is to promote high-quality partnerships with investors and renters. This ensures that your property is handled with the same standard you’d want for your own home. When you permit us to take care of the constant, time exhaustive property management jobs for you, you save time and you can concentrate on your efforts on procuring more properties and improving your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As we continue to expand, the locations that we manage also flourish. We don’t only operate in the areas below. We grow with you and your locations and needs. Just communicate with us if your location is not currently listed.
Our main office is in Miami, FL, and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Dade
Our property management strategy is guaranteed to save you money at every point of the process. We make it easy to protect your investment, lower costs, and maximize your earnings— without disrupting your day-to-day activities.
If you are interested in having your Kendall property managed by Real Property Management Dade, have any queries, or just want to communicate with one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 305-501-1511 today!
“We have worked with Real Property Management Dade for 5 years. They never keep the house empty for long. The turn-around between tenants is about 30 days – enough to get repairs and updates done as needed. They have their own repair person they work with, so maintenance and repair costs are kept to a minimum.
If you are interested in renting out your home, I would recommend RPM Dade.”